Thursday, July 30, 2009

New beauty things I like

1.) Booths's Deep Cleansing Volcanic Mud Mask- $9.99 at Drugstore.com

This stuff is lovely, since I have sensitive skin and my old mask got discontinued. It smells really good. It actually works. It is reasonably priced.

2.) Rimmel's Glam Eyes Mascara- $7.50 at Walgreens.com

If I didn't wear mascara, you wouldn't even know I had eyelashes. This stuff is awesome- the applicator brush is silicone, it doesn't clump, and it's really easy to get the tiny lashes at the edge of you eyes.

3.) Elf's Nail Polish Remover Pads- $1.00 at EyesLipsFace.com

I adore these little pads. One of them will remove navy nail polish from all ten digits. They smell like oranges instead of chemicals, and they don't make your hands taste like poison for a week no matter how many times you wash them.

Follow OMGSammiches on Twitter

No comments: