Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Best Parisian Eclairs! (?)


So, I will be in Paris in only 23 short days. I'm excited, are you? When I met Gale Gand (2001 James Beard award winning pastry chef) at the Green City Market, I asked her what Patisseries I should make sure not to miss when I was in Paris. She recommended the usual "Lauduree" for macarons, which I had already mapped out in my travel guide, along with Pierre Herme. But for éclairs, she told me I couldn't miss Stohrer.

I will be finding out for myself by eating all the éclairs in Paris.

Follow OMGSammiches on Twitter

1 comment:

Belease said...

I think the best places are the ones you stumble upon by yourself, but of course, why leave things to chance?! I have to admit, I've never really enjoyed my trips to Paris in any foodie sense, so I can't wait to hear how it goes!