Monday, March 28, 2011

While I was out...

RIP- Holiday Sprinkle Collection.

Oh, we have so much to catch up on, friends.

Some things that you may have missed: Cereal Cakes (and why you shouldn't make one). Mastering the two-person souffle. Baking a Cherpumple (you can hardly tell there are 3 pies inside that cake!) Dinner at the El Bulli hotel in Spain. Coca-Cola ravioli (just as disgusting as it sounds!) Finding out you used to date a social media billionaire (and how to drink away the last of your megayacht dreams). The Cottontail: egg white, gin, Cointreau, peach bitters- shake. My dinner at Alinea (or how I terrified Grant Achatz). The Dateline: Diet Dr. Pepper, whiskey, amaretto, bitters. Olive Oil Macarons. How much jamon is too much jamon? (not a thing). A brief obsession with no-knead bread, and how I managed to overcome my borderline-insane sprinkle hoarding.

Follow OMGSammiches on Twitter

No comments: